Friends of Pine Manor is a group of folks who want to be involved in the unfolding vision of Pine Manor. We have volunteer projects to develop meditation spaces, gardens, and other creative expressions of inspiration. We want to provide a canvas for expression that will touch those who visit this sacred space and bless those who participate in the creation. There are no dues, not many rules, lots of laughter, and time to hang out with other good folks.
Friends of Pine Manor can participate by:
- creating sacred spaces at Pine Manor
- attending Pine Manor workdays
- participating in ongoing building projects
- volunteering for work trade at selected retreats
- donating materials or financial gifts to Noteworthy
Pine Manor has had many volunteers transform the spaces and create the environment that has become a second home to many and a needed oasis for others. Pine Manor is a canvas, and the creativity of many artists and builders has contributed to its ever-changing expression of love. We have had three-year-olds planting seeds and ninety-year-olds taking classes—and every age in between playing, creating, learning, and inspiring. Pine Manor is a place of community exchange and being here ignites inspiration.
We have two current projects:
- Replastering the inside of Cob, Jr. On Sunday Oct. 13th, we will have a day of plastering the inside of Cob, Jr. The earthen plaster will be mixed and applied to the inside walls. Please call Gail if you are interested in participating.
- Creating Sacred Spaces: This project will be ongoing for this next year as we will be doing more finish work on the earthen buildings and developing mediation spaces.
We appreciate you interest, your ideas, and your contributions.
Feel free to contact Gail @ 949.552.1633.